Recently, the Government of India banned 118 Chinese mobile apps, including PUBG, a centre of attraction for all the gamers. This step has been taken to maintain data privacy in our country. Although it is sad news for PUBG lovers, they also supported the decision. Soon after this step, news came regarding the Indian substitute of PUBG, naming FAUG, which was advertised by renowned actor Akshay Kumar. FAUG is a similar battlefield game that has been developed by an Indian Company, and it is going to be a ray of hope to Indian Gamers.
What is Faugg?
FAU-G stands for Fearless And United-Guards. It is an army-warfare oriented game that has been developed by a Bangalore based company nCORE games and this game has been developed as a replacement of PUBG, to take forward the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Campaign started by our honourable prime minister Narendra Modi. It is being promoted by famous actor Akshay Kumar who is a role model for youths as he has been a part of different movies based on the importance of the Indian Army. One of the best things the company informed us is that 20% of the net revenues from FAU-G will be donated to Bharat Ke Veer’s trust for India’s Bravehearts. So, FAU-G, besides, to entertain Indian gamers is going to generate a strong sense of pride among them.
Features of Faug
- It will be available for both kinds of users, i.e. it will be available on both the play store and apple store.
- As it is being named as a rival of PUB-G, it will be having apex quality graphics configuration to attract the gamers
- It will be a multiplayer-online warfare game in which several rivals will fight using different weapons.
- It will be a last-man-standing deathmatch type game.
- You may get an option to fight in a team and have conversations with them during the gaming sessions so that you can follow some proper strategy to win the game.
- The gamer will aim to search for rivals in the restricted war zone and to kill them strategically.
- You will get different firearms, including advanced guns and protective equipment like a helmet, bulletproof waist, etc to protect you from the enemy’s attack.
- The efficiency of all the weapons and equipment may vary. You need to keep in search of the best equipment along with a careful watch on your rivals.
- You may sometimes get access to different kinds of vehicles for faster movement in the war zone.
- Equipment like smoke bombs helps in distracting your enemy’s focus and attack on him more precisely.
Even though FAU-G is being treated as one of the best substitutes for PUB-G, all the gamers will have to wait for the launch of this new indigenous mobile game so that this game can be given real-time and true feedback. But overall, this game is going to be one of the most awaited application because of different reasons, that include its indigenous-development, motivating youth to know how Indian-Army overcomes different types of encounters and insurgency operations, and last but not the least, a part of its revenue being donated for our real-life warriors and guards of this nation. It is the hope for those who were in love with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds that was banned due to data security reasons, and as per the company’s presentation of its logo, it is surely going to rock the gaming industry in India.