Google has developed a software camera application called Google Camera or most popularly known as Gcam. As it is a software-based camera, it is compatible with various smartphones available in the market. The reason for the Gcam being so popular among smartphone users is the authenticity of the images it produces, including more realistic colour, contrast, and pixel details. Gcam For Motorola G9 Plus gives you access to different camera features like HDR+, Motion Photos, Smart burst, different modes including Slow Motion, PhotoSphere, Portrait, Night Sight, and many more. It can run on your android devices only. Once installed, you can realize the difference in the quality of images captured by your Stock Camera and Gcam. Google Camera works on the Machine Learning technology and Fast Fourier Color Constancy algorithm due to which it captures multiple images at one click and analyzes every detail of colour and pixels and gives you the best quality image.
Gcam for Motorola G9 and G9 plus
Moto g9 has a triple rear camera configuration with the main camera of 48MP and f/1.7 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The front camera is of 8MP with f/2.2 aperture. Although its camera performance is quite decent in its price segment there were some areas of improvement you can feel if you like some professional photography sessions with mobile. Its macro sensor details lack originality and video quality may be enhanced further and here you can surely go for installing Gcam in your Moto G9 smartphone.
The best Gcam version for Moto G9 and Moto G9 plus is Gcam 7.4 that is quite easy to install on any device having Android 10 or above upgraded operating system. You will get access to various features of Gcam in both Moto G9 and Moto G9 plus:
- Night Sight Mode that uses the modified HDR+ technology and takes multiple shots and then analyzes every shot to create the best final image.
- Astrophotography Mode that can be used to take the images of very far objects like stars. But for this, you have to make some changes in your settings that include setting up the focus on the Far icon. But astrophotography demands the stability of your device, so you may need a tripod for this.
- Panoramic View Mode that lets you capture wide lengths over a particular area.
- Portrait Mode that provides you the DSLR effect and blurs the background of the main image.
- Photo Sphere Mode that gives you a 360 degrees panoramic angle view.
- Whenever you come across interesting natural phenomenons, Time-Lapse recording mode can get some great shots for you.
- Slow-motion videography is also accessible through this GCam.
- Furthermore, you will get an improved user-interface and features like a Social-Sharing menu, video-quality switching toggle, etc.
Camera of Motorola g9 plus
Moto g9 plus is integrated with a quad-camera configuration of 64MP and f/1.8 aperture, an ultra-wide lens of 8MP having a 118 degrees field of view, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor, both having f/2.2 aperture. The whole camera configuration comes in rectangular shape design, and it can record 4K video at the rate of 30 Frames Per Second. The front or selfie camera is of 16MP and with f/2.0 aperture
Moto G9 Specification
|Display||6.5 inch (720×1600)|
|Back Camera||48MP + 2MP + 2MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662|
Conclusion of Moto g9 and g9plus
Google Camera has remedies for almost all kinds of android mobile camera deficiencies, and so for the Moto G9 and Moto G9 plus. It lets you experience more fine and realistic details that the triple and quad configuration cameras of both these smartphones lag. Google Camera is the best choice camera software for the majority of smartphone users due to the versatility of its functions and the quality of images and videos it produces, and you should go for installing it in these latest Moto smartphones if you are using them.